- Call us to arrange for any returns at or you may email customer service at parts[at]bmwpartswholesale.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% will apply because we cannot stop the part from coming.
- Under no circumstances can a coded item such as a key or lock cylinder be canceled once it is ordered.